Happy Naps is known for its quality and sustainable design. Our products are handmade in small batches and carefully checked for quality at multiple stages. We work closely with our production team and seamstresses to ensure that all products meets our values.
We offer a twelve month warranty against manufacturing defects on all of our products. This is valid from the date you purchased the item.Our warranty routinely covers most elastics, snaps, seams and zippers.
Our warranty does not cover leaking, nappy odour, normal wear & tear, natural fibre wear holes, pilling, snags or shrinkage. Following our wash&care instructions will help you prevent all of the above.
The warranty is void if a customer has failed to follow wash&care instructions. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Water temperature exceeding 60ºC
- A detergent containing additives (whiteners, bleach, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Caustic substance
- Modifications of the product, including cutting off care tags
- Excessive wash routine and/or excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn/melted in a washing machine/dryer)
If you have received a delivery that does not meet your expectations, please send a picture of the item together with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review this for you.
Our warranty is extended to the original customer who has a purchase receipt and is only available to customers who purchased the product from an authorised Happy Naps retailer.
If you have any questions, please contact us.